Thursday, October 9, 2008

Practice, Practice ladies!

Alli, I found it!

Main set:
Single / My Favorite Girl / You Got It (The Right Stuff) / Didn’t I (Blow Your Mind This Time) / Please Don’t Go Girl / Grown Man / Games / If You Go Away / 2 in the Morning / Dirty Dancing / Tonight / Twisted / Baby, I Believe in You / Give It to You / Stay the Same / Cover Girl / I’ll Be Loving You (Forever) / Click, Click, Click / Summertime
First encore: Step by Step
Second encore: Hangin’ Tough > We Will Rock You

oh and P.S. In this same article is said that Natasha Bedingfield and Lady Gaga (who just joined the tour this week) both performed before NKOTB so I am only assuming that it will Stay the Same (that was for you Christy).

Natasha Bedingfield

Piece of Your Heart / These Words (I Love You, I Love You) / Angel / Pocket Full of Sunshine / Put Your Arms Around Me / Unwritten

3 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

OMGosh! I am super excited, you are awesome to find the lineup! Now we can listen over and over so that we can totally sing all the songs with them! Aren't we just awesome???

Eliza said...

At least I know one of you ladies is taking this seriously.

Eliza and Mindy = Awesome!

Eliza said...

Whoa Christy... that comment you bragged about leaving on here is so mean.