Thursday, October 2, 2008

Need Idizz Puh-leaze!



Maybe or Maybe not though... We are trying to come up with sayings for shirts or posters for the concert. MAYBE! I still might just want to dress cute cause what if we meet them? ANYWAYZ... Here are a few that we've already come up with to get the juices flowin:

  • All 5 of us wear a different "Step" shirt (ie: Step 1, Step 2....)
  • "BACK huh! STRONGER THEN EVAH!" (from the song Games)
  • Christy is gonna do "Sexify Me" or "Sexify My Love"...you go girl :)
  • I thought of "There's a reason I have FIVE BOYS" (Curtis is included in that count)
Anymore? Comment away.

p.s. AMY.... I heard that Jordan does the "Baby I Believe in You" with the unbuttoned shirt with big fan blowing again so bring you binoculars!

3 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

Just to be a little dirty and go along with Christy, how about "I want the FULL SERVICE" from their new album??? Anyone, huh? Anyone??
But, I also love the picture that has a shirt with "The Block stole my heart in 1989" . WOW, doesn't that sound like FOREVER ago? Let's all show how old we are, better yet, how old THEY are!

Eliza said...

my sister alli should wear... "My boy was the ORIGINAL BAD BOY" (Donnie just in case)

Eliza said...

i also ready somewhere that girls had on shirts that said, "Jordan, I'm legal now!"

I'm starting to feel sad already cause I don't want it to be over.