Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Check THIS out!


This is my ticket stub from the 1990 concert in Las Vegas. I found it last time I was at my parents house in a box of old papers and stuff. I so wish I had pictures from that concert. I remember being so excited and my BFF screamed her face off (while looking through binoculars) when Jordan took his shirt off. She showed her emotions while I just sat there and stared. How embarrassing. I loved Jordan cause I thought he was the cutest and he was the lead singer and all. Still love him the most.

Who was your favorite? Take the poll on the side and then tell us who you LOVED and WHY.

5 comments:

Livingstone Family said...

I'll have to fight you for Jordan. I don't know why he's my fav, but I luv,luv,luv him! BUT-- for you-- for the concert only, I'll dig on his brother a bit. Okay, so if you still have your ticket stub from that concert, what other kinds of things do you have kicking around???? HMMMMMM........

Eliza said...

We can share! I'm totally okay with it....have no problems..... *takes a deep breath*. ;)

What I should have posted was a picture of me during that time. Oh would we all love my bangs.

TaLaisa said...

I loved Jordan and Joey. I was then, as I am now, indecisive.

I remember bawling when I saw them in concert at the Mckay events center. Jordan performed a solo, with his white button up shirt unbuttoned, standing over a fan in the floor so it blew around. I can still see it so clearly in my mind, I loved that. And my Dad was so embarrassed because his daughters were clearly swooning.

Now I like Donnie most, must be the muscles and the tough guy persona.

Lyd said...

Awesome. Just awesome. An notice the price: $25.00!!! What the?!?! And I totally love the "Give it to You - Jordan song. I totally love this one! :D

Taylor said...

Who doesn't love a man who has a chin like Frankenstein and a braided rats tail. Cool!!!